Citi Double Cash Card
Cashback When You Buy
Cashback When You Pay
- Earn 1% cash back when you buy
- Earn 1% cash back as you pay for the purchases
- To earn cash back, minimum due has to be paid
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your credit score.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion
The following recommendations are based extensively on research done by our team. Applying for any of the credit cards listed above can result in a change to your Fico score, Equifax score, and/or your TransUnion score. Applying for new credit will remain on your credit history and cancellation of a product can result in a negative change to your credit report. Each of these requires a credit card application that pulls a hard inquiry on your credit file. Applying for a credit card is highly recommended to build credit, as it is a type of credit that is easy to attain, and there are many options available for those with bad credit as well. It is crucial to read through the offering details from the credit card issuer. Certain products may be subject to interest rates, foreign transaction fees, annual fees, or more. Most of the offerings available come with additional services as added benefits to the product. Hustly Invest is not responsible for damaged credit based on the recommendations provided. Our goal is to provide you information about products and services geared to helping you achieve excellent credit and/or other forms of success.